The xDeep Stealth 2.0 Classic Sidemount System is a holistic system with less set-up time and more time underwater targeting primarily cave divers but versatile enough to be used in the sea.
The system comprises a Stealth 2.0 Classic Wing (16Kg/35Lbs lift), a fully adjustable Stealth 2.0 harness and the unique Stealth 2.0 modular weight system. The Stealth 2.0 Classic sidemount system has, for many years, been the first choice of the world’s best divers for their exploration.
Cave diving’s silent hero for amazing feats of exploration
Cave diving allows no room for error. A cave diver’s skills and preparation are detailed and meticulous. Hundreds of hours of purposeful training and practice are needed to prepare properly for cave exploration. Nothing can be left to chance or luck. The equipment used must exceed the divers needs in any conceivable situation. This is why the STEALTH 2.0 Classic Sidemount System has, for many years, been the first choice of the world’s best divers for their exploring.
STEALTH 2.0 CLASSIC WING
The 5-point independent mounting system allows the wing to be adjusted during the dive to maintain trim. Wing can be removed from the system to minimise profile. The unique design and anatomical shape provides streamlined system that stays in tune with your anatomy. Minimal distance of the centre of the wing to diver body.
- Lift 16kg/35lbs double shell
- Inner shell: Nylon 440 dTEX
- Outer shell: Cordura 1100 dTEX
- Single central dump valve on back for left & right hand use
- Back left hand inflator feed position
- Independent 5-point mounting system
- Unique design & anatomical shape
STEALTH 2.0 SIDEMOUNT HARNESS
The Stealth 2.0 Sidemount harness is fully adjustable. The should and waist straps can be adjusted independently without changing the wait d-ring positions. Stiff and rigid waist webbing ensures that the D-rings for clipping off your cylinders stay in position. Softer webbing on shoulder straps have been used for great fit and ease of movement. The adjustable crotch strap is made out of soft but sturdy webbing to prevent wear on drysuit.
By setting the Stealth 2.0 junctions (‘nodes’) for shoulder and waist straps on anatomical landmarks, regardless of diver’s position in water, the harness will stay exactly as it is set up. The central weight pocket can move relative to the lower node for maximum comfort and zero resistance. When turning the body, there is no movement of shoulder straps and nothing to get in the way of complete freedom of movement.
- Fully adjustable
- Rapid Harness Configuration
- Different thickness & stiffness of webbing for comfort and enhanced performance
- Adjustable D-rings on waist strap to allow for changes in tank buoyancy and control of cylinder position
- No restriction of movement
SPINE WEIGHT POUCH
The correct distribution of weight on a sidemount system is crucial to gaining ideal trim. The central weight pocket can be moved over a significant range enabling smooth and precise adjustment of the centre of gravity. The unique Stealth 2.0 weight system solves the problem completely: you can even take 6kg of weight and distribute within 4 pockets in such a way so as to reach the ideal trim.
The Stealth 2.0 easily deals with the ideal placement of 4 x 1.5Kg weights without fuss. Whatever your dive, you can relax and know your system is able to cope beautifully. The weights arec placed in an ideal position relative to centre of gravity
- Simple to move for optimum position
- Side fastening bands reinforced by main band, preventing undesired opening of weight pocket and loss of weights
- Contact resistance against wrecks/caves and easy to inspect pre-dive
- Moving weights and securing straps can be done quickly, even underwater